Jobs - iOS Developer
The Role (Full Time) - iOS Developer
We are looking for an experienced iOS Engineer to join our small, growing team of high quality software engineers at Kokoon.
Bringing your expert mobile knowledge and creativity while working closely with other Developers, Engineers and Product Designers to prototype features and develop those ideas into released product features.
Maintaining the product whilst always hitting the appropriate quality standards; to meet requirements concerning maintainability/testability, documentation, reliability and feature performance.
You would be involved in the whole life cycle of the product development from feature analysis, concept generation, prototyping through to release and analytics.
You must be familiar with AGILE working practises and be keen to embrace new and challenging software technologies. Ideally you will have experience working with Core Bluetooth on iOS.
This is a remote working role. You will work remotely with our employees based in both the UK and Poland.
- Good Degree, PhD, or equivalent experience in Computing/Engineering
- Excellent software engineering and design pattern knowledge
- 3+ years Swift/ Objective C
- Good understanding of XCode and frameworks
- Experience of developing using the AVFoundation framework
- Experience with core Bluetooth, preferably working with Audio or BLE
- Knowledge of Apple’s Human Interface Guidelines
- Experience in unit testing
- Experience in multiple module projects
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
Desirable skills include
- An understanding of Bluetooth Architecture/ Protocol Stack
- Knowledge of building scalable code using dependency injection
- Interest in Machine Learning, Data Science, Signal Processing
- Knowledge of other mobile development such as Android/ Java
- Experience working with Trello, Github, Confluence
This is an excellent opportunity to apply and develop your technical skills in a variety of areas in mobile application development and analysis, joining an experienced and ambitious product development team.
We are based in Brixton, London, UK and have employees in the UK, China and Poland
To apply for this vacancy please submit your CV and a cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org