Jobs - iOS Developer
iOS Mobile app developer for a high growth London-based start-up
About the job
Kokoon Tech are looking for a talented and creative iOS Engineer with a passion for delivering high-quality work within a multi-functional team. You’ll be joining a highly skilled, experienced and ambitious product development team.
Bringing your expert mobile knowledge and creativity while working closely with other Developers, Engineers and Product Designers you would be involved in the whole life cycle of the product development from feature analysis, concept generation, prototyping through to testing, release and analytics.
You must be familiar with AGILE working practices and be keen to embrace new and challenging software technologies. Ideally you will have experience working with Core Bluetooth on iOS and are familiar with SwiftUI.
About Kokoon Tech
Kokoon are an award winning, venture capital backed, digital health technology company based in London. Our mission is simple: to transform the experience of sleep and help the world sleep better, naturally.
Kokoon have seen strong early traction with over £6m in revenue and a user base of over 40,000 customers. 2022 sees the company launching subscriptions and B2B sales to complement our consumer sales. In 2021 we launched our new in-ear product, Nightbuds, fulfilling over 10,000 preorders. 2022 sees the launch of our new membership, which is now available in the UK.
This is a remote working role. You will work remotely with our employees based in both the UK and Poland.
- Good Degree, PhD, or equivalent experience in Computing/Engineering
- Excellent software engineering and design pattern knowledge
- 3+ years Swift/ Objective C
- Good understanding of XCode and frameworks
- Experience of developing using the AVFoundation framework
- Experience with core Bluetooth, preferably working with Audio or BLE
- Knowledge of Apple’s Human Interface Guidelines
- Experience in test frameworks, CI/CD (bitrise)
- Experience in multiple module projects
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
Desirable skills include
- An understanding of Bluetooth Architecture/ Protocol Stack
- Knowledge of building scalable code using dependency injection
- Interest in Machine Learning, Data Science, Signal Processing
- Knowledge of other mobile development such as Android/ Java
- Experience working with Trello, Github, Bitrise, Firebase, Google Analytics
This is an excellent opportunity to apply and develop your technical skills in a variety of areas in mobile application development and analysis, joining an experienced and ambitious product development team.
We are based in Bermondsey, London, UK and have employees in the UK, China, Poland and Serbia
To apply for this vacancy please submit your CV and a cover letter to: